[pct-l] Peanut Butter Container

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Thu Apr 10 11:02:25 CDT 2008

Good morning, JJ,

When I resupply from home I put one dose of creamy peanut butter in a
snack-size Ziploc bag.  I put the open-top baggie on the scale, heat the PB,
and pour in whatever I want.  On the trail, I bite open one lower corner of
the baggie and squeeze it onto the bread stuff or directly into my mouth.
No spoon is necessary.

If I resupply locally I just leave it in the plastic jar.

Steel-Eye