[pct-l] Peanut Butter Container

Brian Lewis brianle at nwlink.com
Thu Apr 10 12:09:01 CDT 2008

Not that long ago (2 months?) I bought a case of 12 or so 9-oz tubes of
peanut butter via Amazon.com, this product:
http://www.peanutbutter.com/squeezeProducts.asp

Later my wife was considering whether we should buy a second set but the
site then said the product was out of stock.  Looking just now I don't find
it for sale anywhere (not even listed anymore on amazon.com), so perhaps
this has now gone completely the way of the also-previously-avaiable 0.9 oz
Jiffy squeeze tubes.

I think the 9-oz tube sizes will be perfect for my use and I'm glad I got
'em; clearly there isn't enough consumer demand for these in general.  Maybe
you can think of some sort of web or other search that will turn these up,
knowing that they *were* available recently ...

Else it seems that you'll just have to carry more than you initially need
and/or find a way to divide up a jar with someone else in town.

	Brian Lewis