[pct-l] Hikertown guests of 2008

dusterbuddy at comcast.net dusterbuddy at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 17:24:23 CDT 2008

Unfortanally this behavior is still active. I know as a current year hiker i am embarresed already by the behavior on the trail, and most of us arnt even out there yet. you would think that with all the talk about behavior on this site, in yogis book, and stressed on many pct forums that people would get the clue. i usually just monitor this forum and don't try to get into many heated topics but this is outrageous. and im not targeting this all at Wheeew either. i think that the trail angleing that goes on is just that, angelic. you should be grateful for anything that comes your way and not just expecting it. didnt our mothers teach us this?
From: "bob mayon" <bobmayon at verizon.net>