[pct-l] 2008 Kickoff After Action Report

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 29 11:33:22 CDT 2008

I don't blame Switchback for selling toilet paper at the KO.
At 25 cents a sheet it was a bargain.
Toilet paper is worth its weight in gold......just ask any PCT hiker who
ran out of it.
I ran out of it a few years ago on the JMT and would have paid any price
to avoid using flat rocks and horny toads.

BTW...AsABat does have an alibi.....I saw him drinking
lemonade.....after he got off the ground roiling around and laughing
hysterically, shortly after Switchback returned to our camp site.

JMT Reinhold