[pct-l] 2008 Kickoff After Action Report

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 09:32:41 CDT 2008

Gung Din AsABat writes: The truth is the Trail Pirate was trying to SELL TOILET PAPER. Yes,there was plenty available in the restrooms this year, and someone even put several rolls in the hiker box, but the Pirate was trying to sell the stuff at 25 cents a sheet. He told me this himself. The truth is he left it out when he went cavorting around Pine Valley and the wind came out and blew it all over the place. Litter, that what it's called. It certainly couldn't have been me. I have an alibi. I was drinking lemonade over by the kitchen.
Switchback replies: Actually, I did tell him I was trying to sell the TP by the sheet.? Just like you would do on the trail if someone ran out.? Hummmm, well at least SOMEONE could at least use a nice?scented peach or strawberry color type of TP.? That would at least be a change from the white I see every year all over the Pirate's Lair when my back is turned.