[pct-l] moleskin

Phil Baily pbaily at webuniverse.net
Fri Aug 1 19:36:49 CDT 2008

You sound exactly like my wife. I, however, use moleskin very
successfully and rarely have the movement problem. You and my wife
apparently have the wrong skin!

More seriously, her solution is to use lamb's wool. Dr. Scholl's
brand is available in most pharmacies. In our area, Rite-Aid has
their own brand for a lower price. Staying in place between the toes
is not a problem. I use it there. In other locations, she says the
sock keeps it in place.

Good luck with it, and happy trails!

Pieces