[pct-l] (no subject)

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Aug 6 16:05:16 CDT 2008

That is the nature of the trail. It is an unlevel playing field. Oh
well. Most of the throughs this year had to road walk between Pines to
Palms Highway and Devil Slide trail. Some have had to deal with more
snow than others.
In my mind, that IS what makes it a level playing field; those plus going around the fires in the Marbles (where we had rain last night...have no idea as to the effect on the fires). You never know what the trail will bring into your world.If two hikers are treated differently than all the others, that's not a level playing field.

Now, to the delight of many, I'm signing off...you've heard enough from me.

are we there yet