[pct-l] PLEASE TAKE ME OFF THIS LIST!!!!!

Postholer public at postholer.com
Sun Aug 24 15:48:13 CDT 2008

> This is just one of those cases where, one rotten apple ruins the whole
> bunch.
So we all suck now?

Disregarding records, media interviews, eternal glory, etc, I can
*certainly* appreciate the effort anyone puts into a through-hike, even
yours!

Joe, 'punishing us' by no longer participating in the community you are
seeking accolades from doesn't win alot of good will. Stomping off in a huff
because because 1 person out of 100 won't sing your praises pretty much
validates Tortoises' concerns. It also makes one hell of a statement about
who you are.

You have much to contribute, it's sad to see you go. But, I'm sure it's for
the best.

I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors!
Scott Parks