[pct-l] Excuse me sir.

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 20:07:38 CST 2008

On Dec 3, 2008, at 8:36 PM, Brick Robbins wrote:
> Anyone have any preferences on the software?

Maybe some sort of wiki software?  That would give us a lot of
flexibility to keep things simple or if someone gets motivated they
can go to town.

When I raised the issue, I really had in mind some sort of simple
document that outlined some of the more frequent topics on the list.
Whatever results, I think it should be PCT focused and not try to
cover the much broader topics of backpacking or long-distance hiking
in general.

For example:

   Do I need a tent/shelter for Southern California?

would be appropriate but I wouldn't bother covering the much broader
topic of

   How do I pick a tent/shelter?

Radar