[pct-l] PCT FAQ - Update/Reminder

Postholer public at postholer.com
Tue Dec 16 13:18:42 CST 2008

Thanks for the feedback Kent!

While almost any content submitted will be added, the nature in which is
added is controlled. Sending an email is adequate to have your info posted
in the FAQ.

If Brick wants the PCT-L info in the FAQ that is up to him. I sent him an
email requesting his input, so we'll see.

-postholer

 I like it!  I think it will be a huge help to many, both newcomers and
experienced PCTer's.  I am traveling now, so I can't check it in depth -
like how hard is it to add content.  I would suggest that PCT-L include a
link along with the 'subscribe info' at the beginning of the digest.