[pct-l] Hiker Preparedness

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Thu Dec 18 19:16:45 CST 2008

Once again we're in a "hike your own hike" territory.

For some being without GPS is hopelessly ill prepared and for others it is
being naturally unencumbered.

Some of us can never be secure enough and others cannot be light enough.

Like the "lite" people who constantly borrow duct tape, knife, rope,etc. I
guess we can add "can I look at your map,yogi, data book, just for a minute"

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob