[pct-l] palomar 36 inch gas pipeline to intersect PCT between Timothy Lake and Clackamas Lake in Oregon

mattjolley at comcast.net mattjolley at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 16:14:00 CST 2008

  palomar 36 inch gas pipeline to intersect PCT between Timothy Lake and Clackamas Lake in Oregon

  120 foot wide construction zone,  permanent 23 foot wide permanent easement.

 There is an Oregonian article for our Christmas present today.

  Search for CP09-35 at ferc.gov

 Took me awhile to find the map of the pipeline here it is.

The PCT intersection is on page 17 of the first file at this web site.

http://elibrary-backup.ferc.gov/idmws/file_list.asp

   which was   Palomar RR1_Appendix1A-1_Topo&YardMaps.PDF

Comments may be submitted to ferc.gov.

 Forest Plan comments can be submitted to mthood at fs.fed.us   or

 Mike Raymond,  Mt. Hood NF, 16400 Sandy Way, Sandy OR 97055

 Construction is planned to start in November 2011.