[pct-l] One more sleeping bag question

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 11:48:22 CST 2008

Actually that part of the feather covers their neck and lower part of their abdomen...what we would consider pubics. But he is correct about worrying too much about them getting wet. They are good as long as they don't have torrential down pour on them. In which case one wouldn't want to be in them in the first place!

patti