[pct-l] English Muffins

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 09:15:34 CST 2008

English Muffins, they go great with dehydrated Eggs Benedict!  Personally, I think tortillas suck and I stopped packing them at Mt. Laguna and switch to Bagels for bread source.  Sure, a bit heavier, but I'm no gram weenie so I really didn't care.  Can's say I have taken the english muffins on the trail though.

From: Hiker97 at aol.com

I know that tortillas are good for the trail, but I was thinking of using English Muffins for a trail bread too.  Wheeeee....eeeew mentioned this to me the other day.  Has anyone had any experience with English Muffins on the trail?

Switchback the Baker