[pct-l] Bear Cannisters

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Feb 1 12:10:15 CST 2008

Tom Reynolds has an article at the PCTA’s site
www.pcta.org/planning/before_trip/health/canistercare.doc

If the link above doesn’t work, go to HYPERLINK
"http://www.pcta.org/"www.pcta.org , search for Tom Reynolds, and go to the
article:

1. HYPERLINK
"http://www.pcta.org/planning/before_trip/health/canistercare.doc"The Care
and Feeding of Your Bear Canister

Abstract: The Care and Feeding of Your Bear Canister Or Care for Your
Canister and You'll Eat Better Than the Bears by Tom Reynolds Using a
Canister Most weekend hikers rarely get more than 8-10 pounds of food, 6-8
days supply in a canister. However, it is possible to carry over 18 pounds
of food, a 12-14 day

L-Rod

   _____