[pct-l] Snow Bunny

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 3 21:39:00 CST 2008

Unsupported _reinhold_ (mailto:reinhold at cox.net)  writes: Say  Switchback,
with 3 solid weeks of skiing behind my belt, without
going down  even once, I have come to the conclusion I must be ''getting
better'' as I grow  older........something's do get better with age......that
gives the ''old hard  core ones''  like you and me and Deems something to look
forward to as we  grow old, knowing we will be better next year than we are this
year.
Switchback replies: Snow Bunny or not, would you please upgrade from the
beginner's slopes next time you go to Mammoth.  I get reports from the kids  up
there that you are hogging all the Class One grades --- the level ones.   I
might have to come up there and spray snow in your face with my snow  board.

48)