[pct-l] Andy Hiking Presentation - Saturday

G. Lowe aka Wheeew gailpl2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 14:12:32 CST 2008

Just make sure you bring enough M&Ms for everyone.............

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:      Of course, Switchback the Trail Pirate will be at the presentation  too.  This might increase the crowd to unmanageable proportions.  I  will try to be my usual incognito self, so I do not embarrass my hosts, L-Rod  and Buzz Saw.  I will back up Andy if he gets stuck on any hard hiking  questions from the audience.  He might even refer a few questions to me  during his presentation for the SuperSecrets of Backpacking perspective.  I  will be ready.

 Your pal, Switchbacker

-Wheeew-
www.trailjournals.com/wheeew/
---->MexiCan----> 2008