[pct-l] MHD Research & Mt. Whitney

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 09:50:50 CST 2008

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: Switchback, I always suspected you had it
and I suspect that I also may  have gotten a small dose of it, not as severe as
yours of course, when I camped  5 nights on top of Mt. Whitney last year,
waiting for you, but
you never  showed up........It's all your fault Switchback.
Switchback replies: Say, I remember that.  I was down at Lone Pine  Lake
where it was nice and warm having a great time.  I thought you might  be at the
top to ambush me.  So, I just had a lot of fun down low on the  trail talking
with all the other hikers and enjoying the views.  I thought  about you up there
on top in the wind and cold periodically.  I was hoping  there would be a big
rain storm at Lone Pine Lake because that would mean there  would be
blizzard/white out conditions on top.  I knew you could  handle it.  No problem.

48)