[pct-l] More on Training & Sasquatch

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 20:42:03 CST 2008

Tortoise writes: The Trail Pirate stays down south and is afraid to come to the north.   Sasquatch similarly is afraid to go south where's it's hot and dry and the Trail Pirate attacks.
Switchback replies: So true.  So true.  I remember back in the late 60's when I was in the Sierras with my trail partner, Rattlesnake the Macaroni, and the last Ice Age glaciers were retreating.  Back in those day there were many Big Foots running around.  We used to have to chase them away from our campsites in the evening along with the saber tooth mountain lions ---- of course.