[pct-l] Water reports

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Feb 21 00:50:58 CST 2008

I will again be compiling water reports for Southern California this
year. The best way to access the site is http://pct.4jeffrey.net
<http://pct.4jeffrey.net/>  as that will take you right to the water
reports.

This site is only as current as the information received from current
hikers. Most reports are blank right now (or have last year's data)
waiting for reports from section hikers and those starting early, who
are especially encouraged to send reports so those behind can benefit.

As always, I welcome updates. If you just post here on PCT-L I'll get
it. You can also email directly to water at 4jeffrey.net . That address is
checked by family when I'm hiking, and in that case there would be a
link to Updates at the top of the website. (I also prowl online trail
journals when desperate for info.)

I sometimes get asked when the reports are updated. Answer: whenever I
can. I update fairly often in April and May (often daily). There's no
schedule, there just has to be something to add and time to do it.
Updates are a little less frequent later in summer both because reports
slow as the herd moves on and because I may be on the trail.

AsABat
Water Reports http://pct.4jeffrey.net <http://pct.4jeffrey.net/>
Updates to water at 4jeffrey.net or the PCT-L