[pct-l] Financing Switchback's Thru Hike

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 03:03:38 CST 2008

_gkesselr at whidbey.com_ (mailto:gkesselr at whidbey.com)  writes:  You  are
right, he's really out to capture thru-hikers and sell them, probably a lot  more
money in that than selling used hiker gear...
Switchback replies: Since I could not get down to the Colorado River to  sell
off expedition members, I will now have to come up with another plan.   I
think I will thru baloon the PCT.  I will guide over the trail with a  mortorized
baloon with basket.  No walking.  No bears.  No supply  problems.  Cool.
"Hey, down there.  Anyone have some more hot  pizza and cold beer?.  I am getting
a little low up  here."

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)