[pct-l] Chocolate in desert?

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Fri Feb 22 18:42:50 CST 2008

Good evening, Eric,

I don't fight it.  I leave the chocolate bar out where it can melt then, when I'm ready, I bite off a corner of the wrapper and squeeze it into my mouth.  It works with the regular Hershey wrapper-and-sleeve package but be careful how you handle it.  The newer sealed plastic wrappers would be great.

My favorite is the dark Dove miniatures, but I haven't tried to melt-'n-squeeze them.  They have a foil wrapper so it might work fine.

Steel-Eye