[pct-l] 2008 PCT thru hike Blisters

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Wed Feb 27 07:12:21 CST 2008

"How's Your Trail"?  I've learned over that last few years to wrap my feet before I start. I use Athletic tape from the 99C store.One strip across the ball of my foot, wrapping a half inch or so around on top. This takes care of any hot spot that I used to get. Now no problem. Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"