[pct-l] PCT usage quotas

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 15:13:55 CST 2008

I think the permit system as it currently works is mostly fine. But I
don't think artificially limiting traffic - eg, quotas - along the PCT
corridor via government regulation is a viable long-term solution to
increasing use of a National Scenic Trail. You build it so they will
come, and manage it so that they may continue to do so.

- blisterfree