[pct-l] D-Day

Scott Bryce sbryce at scottbryce.com
Thu Feb 28 15:12:32 CST 2008

Len Glassner wrote:
> Something that could be done that only requires one person to act -
> Scott could shut down the Postholer snow page.  If folks didn't know
> what was going on, maybe they'd pick different dates.

Scott's postholer site gives people a good reason to start out on a date
other than the kickoff weekend. It looks like a heavy snow year so far,
so a later start date would be a good idea. For someone like myself who
is ambivalent about attending the kickoff, the information on the
postholer site gives one a good reason to leave a little later. I would
just as soon start a few days after the kickoff and follow the herd,
rather than be in the middle of it.

But....

I turns out that my daughter wants to drive me to the border. She needs
to work around her work and school schedules. The best date for her to
drop me off is April 26. I may be leaving Lake Morena with the herd.