[pct-l] trekking poles

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Fri Feb 29 09:15:26 CST 2008

Good morning, Laura,

The leading brands seem to be Leki, Komperdell/REI and Black Diamond.  For
lots of use Leki might be better because replacement tips are much more
readily available.  I reduce weight by omiting things I don't use, such as
the anti-shock springs and the wrist straps, although many hikers swear by
those features.

Steel-eye

^^^^^^^^^^  Join other hikers at:  http://www.aldhawest.org/  ^^^^^^^^^^