[pct-l] ? about TP and boxes and Monte pics in PYCA Magazines

Marge marge at prothman.org
Sun Jan 13 17:31:19 CST 2008

Do not know how this one below escaped my answering it.

  _____

Marge

Isn't there a story about a veteren hiker, about 70 something at the time,
who was out hiking when a fire hit near Anza/Section B.

I think Paul Miller (Bear from Hiker Oasis) got worried about her and put
the word out she was out there.  The fire got close to her.  Was it the
Sheriff who went out and pulled her off the trail?

Marge, did you tell me you knew this hiker?  :0)

Monty

Gosh Monty that happened a few years ago and yes I did give that Police
officer a tongue lashing he kept telling all who would listen how old I
was..

New subject, Just opened my PCTA magazine and there we have Warner Springs
Monty and his 5lb pack on his last thru hike.  Good for you Monty.

Cheers,

Marge (the old gal)