[pct-l] Trail Journals

Marge marge at prothman.org
Sat Jan 19 13:29:21 CST 2008

I do not think you should have rules for journals, each person is an
individual and how they write is pleasing to others or not pleasing to
others, and when they make it into a really nice book,
then I read that too.  I just finished reading Zero Days and I thought it
was excellent.  Also available through the PTCA is another favorite of mine
A Blistered Kind of Love.
This one was written by a young ER Doctor and his wife, think they were on
their honeymoon. I thought it was an excellent read.

Whether they are whimpering or joyous or telling you about every mouthful
they eat or every step they take it is their journal and they have the right
to compose it any way they feel fit.  I think that journal Writing comes
under the same rules as HYOH  RYJOC

Cheers,
Marge (the old gal)