[pct-l] 2008 Netting Tent Phenomena

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Jan 27 01:29:58 CST 2008

Unlike my goof, oops, I mean good friend, Switchback, some of us hike more
than 3 miles a day and don't spend much time napping in our tents. When we
do, it's usually to go to sleep. When I sleep, the only thing I'm
interested in seeing is the back of my eyelids (and hopefully not
recurring dreams of the endless climb). In that case, a single wall tent
may well be lighter than one with double (mesh + solid) walls.

I do agree Ron's Lunar Duo is a cool tent. Maybe next year...

AsABat