[pct-l] More Hiking Tricks

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Jan 27 13:19:39 CST 2008

Actually, we were in our Lunar Duo, which has netting on the side walls, and
I was able to do just that in the cozy warmth of my sleeping bag!  I really
enjoyed watching the stars before drifting off to sleep at night.  I wish I
had the courage to cowboy camp, but I am just too concerned about insects
and critters and haven’t been able to bring myself to try it yet.  Shelters
with netting are the next best thing.

L-Rod

p.s. we also have and use our Shire’s Virga and Squall . . . depending on
who’s going, and enjoy those shelters too.

   _____