[pct-l] Fire Closures in General

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 16:09:33 CDT 2008

 That was very well said. That was the basis of my comments on Scott and Joe
continuing the trail through the closure. They are adults and know the risks
better than most of us. They also know their abilities. Apparently when the
Forest Service spoke to them they felt the same way and allowed them to
proceed.

PCT MOM