[pct-l] snake-a-way

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Mon Jun 2 15:14:31 CDT 2008

WITHIN FOUR DAYS MY CAT BROUGHT A SNAKE INTO OUR SUN PORCH THINKING I'D BE RIGHT PROUD OF HIM...LITTLE DID HE KNOW, I'M DEATHLY AFRAID OF ALL SNAKES. NO PARTICULAR BREED, LENGTH, TYPE OR COLOR; IF IT'S BIGGER THAN A WORM, I'M OUTTA THERE.

THEN WE WERE CONTACTED BY THE NEIGHBORS THAT THERE WAS A RATTLER UNDER A BUSH OF THEIRS, WITHIN 50 FEET OUR MY HOME.

THAT WAS THAT; THE FOLLOWING DAY MY HUSBAND PURCHASED THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT THAT HE'D READ ABOUT ON THE INTERNET. NO TELLING IF ITS WORKING OR NOT BUT ITS BEEN TWO DAYS WITH NO SNAKE ACTIVITY...I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET. SO HERE'S A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT THE PRODUCT CLAIMS TO DO FOR OTHERS OF YOU WHO WHILE AT HOME OR CABIN DO NOT WANT TO SEE "HIDE NO HAIR" OF THEM.

ARE WE THERE YET
Snake Away Description:
  a.. Dr.T's Snake Away snake repellent is the only EPA approved, university tested and patented snake repellent on the market today.
  b.. Snake Away is Unique - only Snake Repellent in the World.
  Highly effective on poisonous and non-poisonous snakes!
  Effective repellent for 2 to 3 months--not destroyed by rain!
  University tested, EPA Registered and a patented product.
  As a snake approaches the product its sensory perception is
  alerted and the snake turns away leaving the area.

  c.. When applied as directed, it is safe to humans, pets and the environment.

  d.. Snake-A-Way is a dry granular mixture which is easy to apply by lightly
  sprinkling around homes, cabins, trailers, camp sites, and garages.
.