[pct-l] Leave a trace :-)

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Jun 3 21:25:30 CDT 2008

This year marks the 40th anniversary of the National Scenic Trails Act, signed into law on October 2, 1968.  The Act officially recognized the Appalachain and Pacific Crest National Scenic Trails. Since that time it's been amended to add a total of eight national scenic trails, a myriad of national historic trails, and rails-to-trails routes. None of the trails are complete as orignially described by the Act. All the more reason to support trails every way you can.

L-Rod