[pct-l] getting to tuolumne aug 8

Joshua Matzke jtmatzke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:10:24 CDT 2008

You might try renting a car.  I'm going from LAX to Kennedy Meadows and the
cheapest way for me to get there was renting a car.  Just make sure you do
not rent from the airport, another location will actually pick you up at the
airport location, and there is a city with the same rental company close to
you destination. I am using Enterprise and it cost 30ish for the car and a
40 dollar one way fee.  Best of luck
Overdose