[pct-l] hydration question!

krikor yeremian kyeremian at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:51:53 CDT 2008

hello again everybody! thank you all for submissions pertaining to questions
that i have had in the past. here is another...i am currently considering
hydration options for my upcoming hike on the pct from tuolumne meadows to
ashland, oregon. I have encountered sections that are waterless for around
15 miles. is 2 litres of water enough for that? or do you all think that i
would need more? i am 6'1 190lbs and my partner 5'9 215lbs, both in
good cardiovascular shape. i am leaning towards 3 litres of water total for
such days. what does everyone else think? peace!