[pct-l] Bear Cannisters

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Thu Jun 26 17:42:08 CDT 2008

I spoke to Jamie Hogan of Bearvault a day or two ago about just this issue,
the BV500 doesn't hold the amount of food many hikers need for the long
stretches in the Sierra. Heck, my 17-day gorp bag takes up nearly 1/3rd of
it!

Maybe if we all encourage them to make something bigger, they might....

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com