[pct-l] FW: PCT and AT Trail Angels

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 07:51:44 CST 2008

In a message dated 3/1/2008 10:56:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
zaqueltooocool at gmail.com writes:

What you  said about "problem children" on the trail makes it bad for the
good  hikers....that seems to be growing out here too. It only takes a couple to
screw it up for everyone else. I've voiced my opinion on that in the past. I
would hope if the KO folks read this they might have a group session and
remind the hikers about courtesy and being respectful to those they interact
with on the trail.

I don't know how many people use it but Yogi's book has a page on hiker
behaviour and how we should all be good trail ambassadors. She also says,  and I
agree, errant behaviour should be pointed out.  Nothing wrong with  having a
good time but not at the expence of others.

I fairly sure it's mentioned at the KO too.

Sly

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)