[pct-l] Has anyone carried a full size DSLR for the entire PCT?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Mar 15 23:51:44 CDT 2008

Back in the good old days before digital, way before digital, I did week
long trips carrying a Canon FT QL in leather case often with an extra lens.
My camera was supported with a lanyard connected to my pack frame above my
head so that the lanyard did not hang on my neck. Worked. Was heavy! Lots
and lots of good slides which I haven't looked at in years.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>