[pct-l] Bat Out of Hell

paulcaccamo at sbcglobal.net paulcaccamo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 23 14:16:24 CDT 2008

Is that Pink Gumby? I believe Filthy Figaro and I met you that day crashed under the bridge at Scissors like three trolls - I was there for a good six hours.  I didn't know it was that hot - but remember it was scorching already at 8am - and despite waiting until 4:30 to climb into San Felipe it was still crazy hot for several hours.  Good times.
Bounty Hunter

Bill Batchelor wrote:
How about "Bat out of Hell"!  Last year when I came through Sizzors it was
the warmest record on that date in history - 104 official, who knows in the
reflected heat off the sand.   Climbing out of Borrego was like climbing out
ot hell.