[pct-l] Bat Out of Hell

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Sun Mar 23 15:31:20 CDT 2008

HEY Filthy - yes indeed we met there.  Nice to hear from you.   We spent the
most pleasant night up the trail that evening (walking well into the dark).
too knew it was hot, but not how hot.  It was only when I was on the
internet at Warner did I get an email from home with a link showing me the
temps the day we were there. Now that you have a trail name, I am not sure
which you are - mohawk guy or twinkle in the eye guy  (Tim or Paul).