[pct-l] L-Rod Spotted in Section A by Sierra Club Group

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 23 22:11:13 CDT 2008

I'm back to tell you all that the San Felipe Hills are absolute perfection
in March.  A mild 80 degrees with refreshing breezes blowing, eye-popping
displays of wildflowers, and absolute pleasant hiking.

It was a real treat to see Monty, Captain Bivy, and Len Glasser (yet to be
named) out there on the trail.

Section A rocks!!!

L-Rod