[pct-l] ADZPCTKO 2008 Photos

Sevenon7th@yahoo.com sevenon7th at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 08:00:19 CDT 2008

Hello friends...

  I have begun the arduous task of filtering through 2500 digital images to select and post the best of the best...

  You can check this link to see photos of the 2008 ADZPCTKO:

  http://www.pbase.com/splashphoto/adzpctko08

  You can check this link to see photos of our little section hike into the kickoff:

  http://www.pbase.com/splashphoto/desert

  You can check this link to see all of my PCT related photos:

  http://www.pbase.com/splashphoto/pacific_crest_trail

  It was so wonderful to see old friends and make some new ones too... and at the same time
  very sad to return to city life and see the lucky few trekking off toward Canada...

  Check back to the above links often, as I have just begun to upload the images and I have many many more yet to put online.

  Lotsa Trail Love,
  Splash, Sobo '05