[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 5, Issue 34

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Mon May 12 01:00:03 CDT 2008

Trail90 writes: I strolled through here without troubles, though it wasn't thru hiker season. I presume the lions might have been snoozing or I was hiking so quietly I was unnoticed.
Switchback replies: Yes, you are right.  Sometimes the Mutant Saber Tooth Mountain Lions do take a siesta like most cats.  You obviously came through there at siesta time.  Lucky you.   I am proud of you for being one of the very few PCT hikers that has braved the Warner Springs PCT Loop.  Your courage and fortitude is to be commended.  Plus, you got to see the famous  dinosaur/Sequoia sized Clinton C. Clarke tree.