[pct-l] Hat Creek Swim

SPearce107 at aol.com SPearce107 at aol.com
Thu May 29 15:51:53 CDT 2008

Thanks for the link to your photos. I just dropped my son and his pal at
Burney Falls on Tuesday for this exact same hike. And I've been looking for
posts about this part of the trail. We are planning a pick up point for Subway
Cave but he's indicated that he might go further south. Not sure about the
weather past Badger Flat..it looked pretty rainy and possibly snowy, too. Does
anybody have info about this part of the trail currently? The forest service
pretty much says "don't go anywhere near Lassen park right now".

Thanks

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.