[pct-l] Batteries vs Solar vs Town Charging (was Camera & Bear Canister)

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Nov 30 21:09:00 CST 2008

The trouble with anything that uses disposable batteries is that you
are disposing of batteries. I don't know about the rest of you, but
after living out there for a few months, I'm not very happy with
things that pollute excessively. When I was looking at solar
chargers, it appeared that many of them would charge all kinds of
cameras. So I would get a camera that has a rechargeable battery to
begin with in order to minimize the pollution.

There you go. Post 122.

~Piper