[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 10, Issue 36

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Oct 20 15:58:23 CDT 2008

Wow, it is truly a rare thing when Donna and I agree on something and this is one.? I have touted leaving early into the Sierra for those comfortable, experienced and equipped for snow travel, as seeing the Sierra in full snow is a treat that few of us get to experience, plus you have the benefit of no bears nor bugs yet, and no people!! Truly on your own.? As Donna says, though, go prepared for anything, as late Spring snow storms do happen, about 20% of the time according to records.

Greg Hummel "Strider"