[pct-l] Not a zero year

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Mon Oct 27 21:47:11 CDT 2008

Cool!
I've been doing easy trips lately. Just a quick trip for two nites each time
into the Trinity Alps via Trail Gulch Lake. It's only 2 miles in, and then I
did a loop out to Long Gulch lake two weeks ago, and last weekend I went
down to Schlomberg cabin to finish my last section of the old PCT in the
Alps. I found one of Monte Dodge's 1977 campsites this weekend.  I carried
my ULA Circuit pack. The photos are in my www.pbase.com/losthiker/inbox  ..
There's still time and good weather for more trips this fall.