[pct-l] poopy rocks

Wes wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 30 19:34:11 CDT 2008

When it comes to the dirty work, so to speak, I find that small
rodents works best for me.  While I prefer mice and similarly
sized rodents, larger species like opossums, squirrels and
marmots will work, though it is best to sedate them first.  An un-
sedated critter can be pretty dangerous near the south end.
This method eliminates the need for catholes and tp.  The only
flaw of course is actually catching the critters, thus it's always
a good idea to carry a few branches and smooth stones just in
case.  : )

Wes