[pct-l] How do you distinguish scuzzy "Hiker Trash" from a grubby "Homeless Bum"?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Sep 14 00:47:36 CDT 2008

That is right Switchback,
I am a scuzzy looking Dude on the trail.
I don't wear silk underwear and Designer Showcase hiking wardrobe like
some hikers I know.
My hiker wardrobe is the of the finest quality available at Goodwill.
And at .75 cents per shirt & shorts I'm not nervous about rolling around
in the dirt.
Besides, dirt is good for you.

JMT Reinhold
Your scuzzy looking trail companion