[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 9, Issue 40

Hiker97 hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 04:48:25 CDT 2008

Laraine wrote: I was lucky enough to be at Timberline Lodge and watch the 2nd & 3rd nites of the Demo convention. Realized that what I needed to do was get back home and help effect change in our government - so I ended my hike at the Columbia River rather than proceeding into Washington*. Met some great people and had a wonderful time.
Switchback: I demand that all candidates support putting camping shelters every 10 miles along the PCT for my hiking pleasure.  These will be with water and comfortable sleeping bunks.  Also, I want computer connections.

Thank you for supporting my platform.

Switchback